Yay! I now have a job for the school year and for the summer. The big one is that I will be teaching third grade at Sunset Vista, a new school. I am way excited to know this early, and I am also excited that I will be teaching in the 3-5 grade range (I am not too keen on teaching the way youngins). As for this summer, if all goes through (which it should, as I have already spoke with the manager) I will be working at the bookstore at my church. I am glad I will have a job this summer, because I need to stay busy since my sister is leaving me. And I already have the two weeks off for my Alaska trip approved, so I don't have to worry about that. So, everyone, be excited for me! Yippeeee!
4 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you got everything worked out and finally found a good job. I knew you would.
btw- where did you find your wicked awesome blog page template?
Whoo-Hoo!!!! I am so prod of you! (I knew a good opportunity was waiting for you.) I'm so proud; and I love you guys. mom
oops: I mean proud, again. mom. xxoo
I am so excited, and I won't be leaving you until after our Alaska trip.
You rock out loud with your job finding self. :)
Post a Comment